Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love Matter~

Jz went to watch Love Matter~ Wif dear, his mum, n his sister~
So funny~From start till the end~
Love Singapore movie~ Got some educate inside the movie~
not as Taiwan, jz the story bout love~(but some is nice to watch lah)

Last time my student ask me where I bought the chinese exercise book, I asked he why~ He said his BC examination essay is come from the exercise book~haha~
I got done some revision wif his(essay), coz his BC is not good, dunno how to wrote chinese words~haiz..... N I asked he, "then u know how to do lor,coz already done it"...What he said for me?

Yes, u right~he said" not really how to do,coz some words dunno how to write,like体育"~~~~What The Fxxk.....Year 6 dunno how to wrote~haiz.......dunno how to say~


March is coming~ So fast ya...



No comments: