Monday, March 2, 2009

Pappa Rich~

Y'day nite, went out yam cha wif dear n his best fren,bao bao~
It's was a rainning day~
N it's was a new place that v can go yam cha~I dunno called what area in there~
but is Cheras oso~ hehe~


Pappa Rich
The name called" Pappa Rich富爸爸"~
The logo of image like KxC the old man~haha~but he taked a cup of coffee~
This cafe same as "new city" mix high class mamak~haha~
The decorate not bad, is chinese owner~
A good place that they opened there~coz around got many flat~huh........so scared~keke~


I have order a drink called "Milo Dinosaur"~of coz, the Milo cant ran out a Dinosaur lah~











Milo Dinosaur
This place is my dear de fren found out de~
N last last time my dear said wan to bring me there,but wait so long till now then go~
Not bad lah~I like the feel~old style feel~













My dear drink * Lychee mix Liang Fen *

1 comment:

mandymun said...

the pappa rich isit at bandar sri permaisuri there?the food nice ma?

from:mandy