Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day~

Labour Day's~
Is a wonderful day~
I went to 1U with my dear at that day~
Is so traffic jam and many cars at there~
Full car parking oso~
But,luckily the guard show the empty place to us~
While waiting lift is too many people~cant get in so~
While waiting the lift,I saw a person I have seen be4~
Oh,shit~He is my cousin sister de husband~He so tall,so I can see his 1st~
N I saw my cousin sister beside her husband~
(My family members doesn't know I hv a bf~jz some of the cousin know)
We same lift togather,and she asked me where my sister~
(Actually,I know her husband is already know I came here with a boy,and the boy is my bf~maybe)(If know, I'm never mind~I din scare they scold me now~coz I want graduate liao~What I scare for????I'm so HAPPY their know I have BF~haha....)

P/s: Happy here oso~Coz...TODAY is LEE HOM CONCERT~
so excited~this is my FIRST time to watch it~~~~HAPPY HAPPY~
I will post some pic here to show who view my blog~~~^^

No comments: