Thursday, December 24, 2009

HO...Ho...ho....

Long times din create my blog at here..since I'm starting worked. Coz....bz+lazy...hehe..
For now...TODAY is Christmas Eve...Yeah...
Sure that every will c'brate outside..including me.
Today, as usual. But wearing more nice, coz after work, will straight go to Kepong to enjoy my steamboat with dear n frenz...
Yeah...so excited..we go Kpong Sushi Station tonite.

On Dong Zi festival, our dept had c'bration Christmas oso.
At that day, I order Mcd to delivery to my office.
Lunch time, v ate togather n take photo with funny pose.
After eating, v start to draw our lucky present. Yeah... I draw a big n cute present which is my brand manager gift.
Besides that, our Manager oso giving everyone Christmas gift too.. Thanks ya..

I have working here around 3++ months.. feel more better..anythings can handle..
now have hired a new gal...I'm the Senior who wan to teach, shares, works togather with her..

For here....
Wish all Merry X'mas + Hapi New Year..

No comments: