Monday, January 5, 2009

2nd job

Happy~My luck is coming~hehe~
Coz my sis said this years Dragon more lucky n best~
I thought last time interview the job is not comfirm me, coz she din reply my msg as soon as possible~
then I decide to find other job is last years I already worked de job~(temporary teacher in primary school)~when I called to school, ya, the headmaster is comfirm, I was happy that moment...
But sat,the last interview job is comfirm me liao~walau~...
Finally, I choose this job lah~is tuition teacher~coz salary more good lah, time is good(1 week 3 time,1 n half hours oli)~n oso, she got gv me some home tuition~so good~I think got RM500 per month lor~haha~
so happy~

1 comment:

Jamy Fong said...

Congratz cossin teacher.. hahaa..
yameh, dragon tis year more lucky huh? yesss..!
[gambateh n work hard]